About Me

My photo
Glauber Palestinian philosopher, was born near the Gaza Strip on 1922. He died in Brazil on 1955, in the Amazon forest, by monkeys ninjas.

2013/07/07

Erina Fluffys Fluor Chlorophyll


Sure I'll talk about green things, but not necessarily in botanic, but the nature 'll be always in my words. Today I approached of nature in a different way, just climbing a steep lawn with my notebook in hand, thinking of things to write for Erina, at this time I completely off, disconnect of technology, I was just thinking of Erina, with my notebook.

In the distance I saw a white tree, I decided to climb toward the tree. When I got near the tree, i had a pleasant surprise. In the tree was written Eri and Anna. If you put the words together (Erianna) looks like Erina. My thoughts in Erina attracted to me the white tree, with Eri and Anna.

Few minutes later I went to the place of Sakuras, are thousands Sakuras.
Sakuras with few flowers, but the only one tree caught my attention again. Sakura was the only one with the leaves with a bright tone, Fluorescent with the sunshine, was a single tree. I said to myself. This is the Sakura, Erina's Sakura. 2 trees to Ikuta, White Tree and Sakura bright green.

Really I am very happy, I hope to return soon, to the place with the camera, to record that I saw. I said I like to disconnect of technology, but it is important to record, signs from the heart of Erina to my heart and soul.

There is a profile curious of Erina on Twitter called @namata_bot2012. In my native language portuguese, "na mata" mean "in the forest"  "within the forest". Greener more nature to Erina with the name Namata. And I just found these things because I was "Within the Forest" or "Na Mata".
At the moment that i make this deduction, I go on Youtube, that was highlighting the show live, of singer Vanessa da Mata. Really amazing!

But the most amazing happened an hour before. Ikuta I have a technique of meditation that my Master taught me. I stretch on the floor or bed.
Lift my left forearm, which acts like an antenna. I focused on you Erina, asked to myself, why I'm feeling the power of this girl, why this energy expanding impressively, Erina has the look of a different tension.
Looks like Erina asks to herself, about the condition of her own power. And why the words came out of me Fluorescent chlorophyll?

Then dipping in these questions about Erina, with my eyes closed, something extraordinary happened. I smelled chlorophyll inside the bedroom. I breathed an air freshener of chlorophyll for 5 minutes during my meditation. Erina really fantastic, fantastic!
When I opened my eyes astonished with this experience. Still incredulous did a search through my bedroom, trying to find a toothpaste open, because the impression was that it looked like i had a mustache with fluor. The refreshing smell went straight to my nose. But I did not find any toothpaste open inside my room.

Then I realized the real power of this olfactory experience, the real power of Erina Ikuta.

After I visited Reina's Blog, had a picture of her, it seems she was brushing her teeth. http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry-11524759183.html "Toujours Sacred Comique Lena-Sama" :)
Reina and Erina, similar names, just need to reverse R E. Lena Sama & Elina
ERINA REINA NEIRA IANRE AIREN RENAI NAIRE RANEI INERA ERANI RANIE NIARE ARENI IRANE ENARI RAINE NIREA ANREI IERAN NEARI REIAN ERIAN ...

At this time he spent a lot of dried leaves, but the leaves are Ayumi's Leaves, that's another story.

It also apeared a lot the license plates, all plates begin with the letter E.
EKR4824    EWM5545    EEF8422   EMR7773 ... It was a combo of 27 license plates with the letter E. And when I start thinking about Erina, starts to show the signs again, sync automatically.
I said previously its combination 1997-7-7 (777) is one of the most powerful in sacred numerology (19 is also 7pm). I found much my 2 and 7 of its various forms. 72 27 7772... Etc...

Erina the truth is that this is happening all the time, rested by chance,  before another white tree, and there was his number 7, then passed someone with a green shirt fluorescent of soccer team called Palmeiras (Palmeiras is also a name of a tree). I turned on the radio, was a game of Palmeiras and the first thing that the narrator talked, was about the green uniform fluorescent, the fans like. A few moments the narration was interrupted to talk about the accident with the Boeing 777 in San Francisco, all in the day of his birthday Ikuta.

If I talk about everything that happens, I will not have time, but only mention one more thing, I saw a woman with a bag with various shades of green, with many letters E in pattern. The letter E was formed with the letter I, you can understand. Letter I of Ikuta, forming the letter E of Erina in a pattern with various shades of green, very cool.

Erina the power of love is real, no matter whether this energy can attract the envy of darkness, feeling and technique, in golf, dance, music, meditation, in everything, other phenomena will be awakened, always keep believing.

by #TeamErinaFluffysFluorChlorophyll



No comments: